2022 VTool Internship Program
VTool Elite Development is proud to offer exclusive internship opportunities to prospective Physical Performance Coaches.
VTool Elite development specializes in elite athletic performance training using top of the line programming, performance assessment, and technology based corrective movement training.
Interns will have the opportunity to:
- Learn the intricacies of the physical performance industry from distinguished MS, CSCS, USAW Instructor Tim Naiman (Co-Owner of VTool)
- Work alongside VTool Director of Sports Performance Shawn Kirkman in day-to-day strength, speed, and agility training.
- Work with athletes of varying skill levels all the way from youth to the professional level.
- Learn how to manage and train individuals, small groups, and large groups in the physical performance setting.
- Learn and understand sport-specific biomechanics and program implementation for different sports.
- Assist in the development of high-level athletes throughout their journey in their specific sport disciplines.
VTool is looking for individuals with substantial motivation and interest in the physical performance industry who want to learn from some of the most highly regarded performance coaches at the professional level.
Interns will have the opportunity for different compensation options in terms of competitive hourly wages or scholarship programs.